We only offer the best
Proud Member Of
Getting shipping rates is very easy. TISAL’s rates are determined differently based on how soon you need the freight to arrive or if your shipping a full container load (FCL) or less that container load (LCL). Regardless of what you are shipping, the following factors help determine the rate:
- Mode of transportation (Air or Ocean)
- Shipment dimensions – for LCL cargo only
- Weight – for LCL cargo only
- Origin and destination
A Bill of Lading (BoL) is a form that details the journey of a shipment. It identifies the commodity, serves as a receipt, and functions as a legally binding contract between the carrier and shipper. A BoL is necessary before freight pick up and transportation.
When packing fragile items for a shipment, it’s important to pack them with special care in order to avoid damage during the shipping process. While crating the fragile items is a necessary precaution, there are other things that can be done to further protect them, including:
- Wrapping items such as glass separately. This protects them from coming into contact with non-fragile items.
- Packing as many fragile items into one crate as possible so there is limited movement within the crate during transit.
There are many variations of passages of available but the majority have suffered alteration in that some form by injected randomised words which don’t look even as slightly believable now.